Setting up for Eagle Preview
1. Please make sure front glass doors are clean and all four GCA vinyl clings are on the doors at about eye level.
2. Put four yard signs outside:
One on each side of the glass doors
One in median across from the glass doors
One at the street, pointing the way in at the driveway
3. Set up two tables with book samples. Black cloth tablecloths are in Savannah speckled cabinets.
4. Set up one table with uniform samples.
5. Put the right number of Eagle Preview folders on the front desk.
6. Put sharpies and nametags at the front desk.
7. Put sign-in sheet for Eagle Preview on front desk.
8. Make sure all signs on rooms are GCA signs.