Setting up for Eagle Preview
1. Please make sure front glass doors are clean and all four GCA vinyl clings are on the doors at about eye level.
2. Put four yard signs outside:
- One on each side of the glass doors
- One in median across from the glass doors
- One at the street, pointing the way in at the driveway
3. Set up two tables with book samples.
4. Set up one table with uniform samples.
5. Put the right number of Eagle Preview folders on the front desk.
6. Put sharpies and nametags at the front desk.