Tuition & Fees
Here are the tuition and fees for the 2018-2019 school year. We encourage you to pray and seek the Lord's direction concerning your involvement with Grace Covenant Academy. If you believe that God is calling you to GCA, but find finances to be a stumbling block, then please contact us to discuss potential scholarship opportunities.
Full Time Tuition*
Elementary (K): $5090
Elementary (1-5): $5250
Middle School (6-8): $6190
High School (9-12): $6650
Application Fee: $125/student
New Student Enrollment Fee: $375/student
Current Student Re-Enrollment Fee: $225/student
Late Enrollment Fee: $525/student if enrolling after May 1st
Graduation Fee: $200
Part Time Tuition and Individual Class Prices*
Part time option not available for Elementry.
Band: $600 yr
6th grade: Language Arts: $2000
6th grade: History: $1050/course
6th grade Science: $1050/course
6th grade Math: $1050/course
American History: $1050/course
Texas History: $1050/course
Starting Points: $1225/course
Earth Science: $1225/course
Life Science: $1050/course
Algebra 1: $1225/course
7th grade English: $1050/course
8th grade English: $1050/course
Clubs & Lunch: $500/year
Study Hall: $500/semester
Anatomy and Physiology: $1275/course
Consumer Math $1275/course
Algebra 1: $1275/course
Algebra 2: $1275/course
9th grade English: $1125/course
10th Grade English: $1125/course
American Literature: $1125/course
British Literature: $1125/course
World Literature: $11125/course
Cultural Geography: $1125/course
American History: $1125/course
World History: $1125/course
Spanish 1: $1125/course
Spanish 2: $1125/course
ACT Test Prep: $$600/course
Personal Leadership: $6000/course
Personal Finance: $600/course
Elective/Study Hall: $$600/course
Lunch and Clubs: $600/courser
Preforming Arts: $600/course
We have an athletic fee schedule that provides discounts for families with multiple students in the school. We want to encourage all students to participate in athletics, and we do not want finances to be an obstacle.
To determine your family's athletic fees, please see below.
1 Student Athlete - $400
2 Student Athletes - $600
3 Student Athletes - $700
4 Student Athletes - $750
5+ Student Athletes - $775
Book fees can vary per class. We do our best to keep book fees under $400 per student. Most of the time, parents purchase books for the school year and then resell them at the end of the year.
Application Fee - Due when applying online
Enrollment Fee - Due at enrollment
Testing & Assessment Fee - Included when applying online
Tuition - Due June 1st or at enrollment
Uniforms - Family to purchase before first day of school
Books - Family to purchase before first day of school
- Tuition is due in full on June 1st.
- Monthly installment plans can be arranged with automatic draft payments beginning on June 2nd. Third party installment agency will collect a $48 fee for service.
- Sibling (starting with 3rd child), pastoral, early pay and GCA teacher discounts are available.
- Financial aid is available based on need, depending on the donation levels of our scholarship fund. You must be admitted before applying for financial aid.
- All tuition and fees are non-refundable.
- All fees are per student.
- Tuition and fees do not include book costs, field trips, special lunches, health screenings, pictures or other incidental costs.
- We offer part-time programs for 6th grade and above in addition to our full-time program. Part time students are not eligible for installment plans. Tuition is due in full on June 1st or at enrollment, which ever comes first.
- If you have any additional questions about tuition and fees, contact Becky at firstname.lastname@example.org.